This soft cookie sponge cake recipe is easy to make and perfect for serving during school holidays. This cake will be a snack that can make children feel at home and not eat a lot. Sponge cookies can not only be steamed, but are usually made into pastries. So, it can be a provision for children to go to school, husbands go to work or travel with family.
Sponge cake is a combination of sponge cake with butter cookies. This combination produces a delicious cake. The soft and crunchy texture of the dry sponge cake is perfect for dishes or filling jars for Eid later. Instead of buying a cake that doesn’t necessarily taste good, it’s better to make your own. But, still confused about how to make it? Don’t worry, we have a solution for you.
Read More: thenewspointof.net
Sponge Cookies Recipe
Sponge Dough Ingredients:
• 100 g of wheat flour
• 100 g of refined sugar
• ½ sdt baking powder
• 2 eggs
• Pandan extract to taste
• 100 g Blue Band Cake & Cookie
Butter Cookies Ingredients:
• 225 g of wheat flour
• 150 g of refined sugar
• 1 egg
• 1 sdt baking powder
• 30 powdered milk
• 2 tablespoons cornstarch
• 200 g Blue Band Cake & Cookie
Steps for Serving Sponge Cookies Recipe
- For cookie dough:
- Prepare the container, add sugar and Blue Band. Stir until well blended and soft.
- Add the eggs and beat until smooth. After that, add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a triangular plastic using a star syringe.
- Sponge Dough:
- Prepare a container, pour sugar and Blue Band. Stir until blended and smooth.
- Add the eggs and beat until smooth. Pour in the flour and baking powder, beat until all the ingredients come together.
- Add pandan extract and mix until smooth. Pour the dough into a plastic triangle and cut the shoots to make holes.
Prepare a flat baking sheet, then grease with Blue Band. Spray the cookie dough in the form of a ring until the dough runs out. Then, fill the center with sponge dough.
Preheat the oven to 170⁰C. Add the mixture and bake at that temperature until cooked through, about 15 minutes. Then remove and cool.
Be a Delicious Soft Cookies Sponge Cake. That’s our Sponge Cookies recipe that you can make at home as a family dish.