Sponge cake is a combination of sponge cake with butter cookies. This combination produces a delicious cake. The soft and crunchy texture of the dry sponge cake is perfect for dishes or filling jars for Eid later. Instead of buying a cake that doesn’t necessarily taste good, it’s better to make your own. But, still confused about how to make it? Don’t worry, we have a solution for you.
Read More: thenewspointof.net
- For cookie dough:
- Prepare the container, add sugar and Blue Band. Stir until well blended and soft.
- Add the eggs and beat until smooth. After that, add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a triangular plastic using a star syringe.
- Sponge Dough:
- Prepare a container, pour sugar and Blue Band. Stir until blended and smooth.
- Add the eggs and beat until smooth. Pour in the flour and baking powder, beat until all the ingredients come together.
- Add pandan extract and mix until smooth. Pour the dough into a plastic triangle and cut the shoots to make holes.