Read More: Komikli.net
- Prepare a container for the dough, pour the coconut milk into the container.
- Add vanilla powder, salt, sugar and pandan leaves. Then stir evenly.
- After the ingredients above are evenly mixed, prepare the pan. Put the mixed ingredients into the pan. Boil over medium heat until the coconut milk boils while stirring.
- Turn off the heat and lift the coconut milk stew when it is boiling.
- Then put the rice flour in the container. Pour the hot coconut milk stew into the container.
- Stir evenly until the mixture is perfectly mixed and tastes just right. You can taste a little taste, maybe less sweet or lacking other ingredients.
- Take 1-2 spoons of the dough that was made earlier. Place it on the banana leaf. Put a piece of pandan leaf in the middle. Then pack it neatly. If you can’t figure out how to wrap it, ask your mother or grandmother.
- Prepare the steamer. Steam the wrapped dough until it is completely cooked. If it feels cooked, you can remove it and cool it on a serving plate.
- Serve the nagasari cake with other cakes.
If you have a baby, you can also make a nagasari cake without banana pieces in it. The taste is no less delicious and the baby will still love it. Usually this traditional cake is sold for a snack in the morning. This is a review of a soft and delicious Nagasari cake recipe, a traditional cake that has not been lost by the times. Hope it is useful.