CBD

What is CBD? Exactly what is CBD Oil?

CBD oil is a marijuana oil (whether derived from cannabis or industrial hemp, as the word marijuana is the Latin genus name for both) that has significant amounts of cannabidiol (CBD) included within it. Our CBD items and extracts are stemmed from commercial hemp, so they could be considered CBD-rich hemp oil, hemp obtained CBD oil, CBD-rich cannabis oil, or plainly hemp extracts because they generally contain much more than just CBD.

If a hemp extract is 40% cannabinoids, what’s the other 60%?

Exactly what’s in your hemp extracts besides the naturally occurring cannabinoids? Our Kentucky hemp extracts consist of over 80 various phytocannabinoids such as cannabidiol (CBD), CBC, CBG, CBN, and so on. In addition to the cannabinoids naturally present in our agricultural hemp extracts, there are also numerous other kinds of natural molecules and phytochemical substances such as amino acids, carbs, vitamins (including B1, B2, B6, D), fatty acids (including omega 3 & 6), trace minerals (including iron, zinc, calcium, magnesium, potassium), beta-carotene, chlorophyll, flavonoids, ketones, nitrogenous compounds, alkanes, glycosides, pigments, water, and terpenes.

Are your products safe?

Yes. All our hemp crops are grown free of chemical fertilizers, herbicides, and pesticides, so our quality starts with our hemp plants.

From the time our hemp oil is harvested to the manufacturing and shipping of our products, we test our hemp oil multiple times to ensure accuracy in potency information and to check for contaminants like pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, and mold, as well as cannabinoid content.

What’s the difference between CBD hemp oil and the hemp products I buy at the grocery store?

Hemp products sold in stores are most often made with hemp seed oil, which can contain only trace amounts of CBD. While it has been noted that hemp seed oil can be a great source of nutrition, its marginal quantity of CBD per weight makes it unfeasible as a CBD supplement.

Why should I use CBD from natural sources?

Unlike synthetically created or chemically derived CBD, which removes the cannabinoid from the rest of the plant’s extract, our CBD hemp oil is extracted from the plant in a process that also pulls all of the plant’s fatty acids, waxes, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals, and terpenes and flavonoids, along with the various cannabinoids present, for a more complete dietary supplement.

Often called the entourage effect this method of using CBD takes advantage of the whole plant, letting the body interact with the hemp in its natural state. Synthetic CBD is also a controlled substance in the United States.

I heard the FDA was shutting down CBD companies. Is this true?

The FDA has warned companies marketing CBD products not to make any claims about the use of CBD to treat or prevent disease. This is due to the fact that the FDA has not approved CBD or any other cannabinoid for any medical indications and does not currently regard it as having medicinal benefits.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button